I’ve had a little break from blogging. My last three Glossyboxes have been so rubbish I just haven’t even wanted to discuss them and life has been a little manic. Since my last post I’ve been to Mexico for two weeks, Rome, Belgium and I’m currently crazy-busy at work.
However I also have a huge backlog of products I’ve finished off and some are wonderful so I really wanted to put them up.
Continue reading “May Empties”
It’s that time of the month again when I apologise for never getting the empties post up in something resembling prompt timing. I was in Switzerland for work until Friday night so I’ve written it up this weekend. Last month was a bumper one for empties with three cleansers, two primers, a spritz and a mask. So without further ado, let’s take a closer look…
Continue reading “March Empties”
Only four empties this month.
- Garnier Micellar clearing water
- Dr Jart+ Water Act skin mist
- Kiko Milano Extra Sculpt mascara
- GOSH Lip Marker
Continue reading “February Empties”
I’m so looking forward to summer. Sure the warm weather and barbecues will be lovely, but it also means longer days and enough light to take decent pictures for this blog. The reason we’re halfway through Feb and I’m only just posting this now is because I was away last weekend and the weekend is the only time I see real daylight at home at the moment.
So this month I finished seven products:
- Essential Hydration Cream from AlphaH
- Black Rose Cream Mask from Sisley
- Nourishing Night Cream by Utan and tone
- Mary-Lou Manager highlighter from theBalm
- Clear Skin Daily Face Wash from AlphaH
- Aromessence Néroli Hydrating Oil Serum from Decléor
- Infallible 24 Hour Matte foundation by L’Oréal
Continue reading “January Empties”
Hi Everyone. Once again I’m pretty late with the empties post, my only excuse is that I had to wait until this weekend to take the pictures so I could get some natural light. How does everyone manage in winter?!
Five things used up in December;
- Kiko Color Corrector
- Rodin Olio Lusso Jasmine Neroli face oil sample
- Manna Kadar Conditioning Lash Primer
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
- MV Organic Gentle Cream Cleanser
Continue reading “December Empties”
I know I know. It’s hardly November anymore is it? But there’s something in here that I really wanted to write about so I’m sorry I’m so late but indulge me?
Continue reading “November Empties”
This month’s empties are mostly of the skincare variety. From top left we have:
- Ferulic + Retinol eye cream from Dr Dennis Gross
- Pure Cloud Cleanser from Skyn Iceland
- Better Than Sex mascara from Too Faced
- Wake Wonderful night-time facial from REN
- Purifying Glow mask from The Body Shop
Continue reading “October Empties”